1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Flash Player for Milestone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mimax, Sep 14, 2010.

1. mimax

mimax New Member

Sep 14, 2010
    I have Milestone but when I sign in Facebook or other website. I cannot see flash media. Especially I cannot view video on Facebook. Because of Flash Player. Finally is there any way to solve this problem?

Advertisement

2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Male
    FAS Admin
    You have to wait until Android 2.2 is released for the device and then Flash will work.

3. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Phones, more phones and yet more phones!
    Earth
    lol booo! ;)

jk of course! I've learned to live with out flash just fine. Besides no flash sure cuts out a lot of advetisement! :D

4. jayska

jayska New Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Download the browser skyfire it plays most flash vids in a seperate window. and most flash pics. dont get me wrong it no froyo but it will do until the update did i mention its free !!!!

5. beefyburt

beefyburt Member

Mar 7, 2010
    I love sport and am so jelous of my partners HTC Desire with 2.2- she can go to BBC Sport and watch all the videos no probs. Thats all i want if for.

6. TelusMilestone

Jun 23, 2010
    Earth
    Would rather watch it on something with a larger screen. Flash is mostly advertising and I'm getting along quite fine with out it :p

7. beefyburt

beefyburt Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Its a mobile phone remember- being able to do all the other stuff is a bonus! If i want a large lcd screen, maybee i would use the pc!! As it is, just to watch a few vids my Milestone will be fine.

8. TelusMilestone

Jun 23, 2010
    Earth
    I agree with you there for convience. I was thinking that you were meaning a hockey game or something to that effect. Short clips or video's sure but then I would either use my netbook, or get a browser that supports flash. I have been doing fine with out it as well I don't need to use a blocker to block it. Apparently you can disable it when the new update comes out for the Milestone. I sure hope so! That would be convient!