• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

flash player for samsung galaxy 551??

After many attempts to try run flash and a bit of digging ,I found out.Flash is not going to work in any case. Flash doesnt support ARMv6 instruction code of processorwhich is in our phones. It requires V7 instruction sets which are available on Cortex class processors.All in all we can never run flash.just the pathetic lite version or skyfire.:mad:

Reactions: john19x
Upvote 0
Hii.. :)
I was able to find flash player http://www.addictivetips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/flash_for_211.zip
So.. i have put the file in the sdcard root and and try to install it .. it was succsesful and i have reboot mein phone
So.. i have triede to play farmville (facebook) but it doesn't work
Maybemy prozessor (ArmV6) doesn't support flash player is it right ??
When come the update ??
Can i hack my phone
Or otherthings ??
Pls help :(

Upvote 0
Hii.. :)
I was able to find flash player http://www.addictivetips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/flash_for_211.zip
So.. i have put the file in the sdcard root and and try to install it .. it was succsesful and i have reboot mein phone
So.. i have triede to play farmville (facebook) but it doesn't work
Maybemy prozessor (ArmV6) doesn't support flash player is it right ??
When come the update ??
Can i hack my phone
Or otherthings ??
Pls help :(

nope. There is no solution.You cant just hack a processor.It's like making a pentium 3 running 64-bit application.
Update is solely dependent on Adobe .
The problem lies ,with the introduction of dual -core processors and powerful GPU's,our phone is pushed into low end category.
And nobody cares about low end category.
The Galaxy S 2 sold over a million pieces in a month.So there is actually no reason for Adobe engineers to toil and make flash run on V6 and V6-vfp.
They will be more focused on removing bugs and improving performance on the new generation of phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones