• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

flash player official release 10.1 (V10.1.92.8)

not really any difference on the droid x because it was already getting hardware decoding. but on the droid 1 WOW what a difference. there is virtually no difference in flash performance between the droid and droid x now.

funny timing because i was using the previous version of flash on both devices side by side and looking at how poor the droid 1 performed with no hardware decoding and then just happened to refresh the forums and see this post. i jumped and downloaded it on both devices and was shocked to see they added hardware decoding to the droid 1. wish they had done this while the droid 1 was my primary phone :(

Upvote 0
I have tried both versions and tbh they are still a bit rough, but this is to be expected I suppose. Hopefully updates will get it running smoother.

One thing I wish was that there was a way to choose setting for the flash... Does anyone know if there are any choices in settings?
what do you mean choose i know you can put flash on demand so the website only shows flash if you want it to

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones