1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Flash player on ICS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cjreyes666, Aug 20, 2012.

1. cjreyes666

cjreyes666 Well-Known Member

has anyone had any luck with flash player with ICS it seems that it wont work with it

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. realizm

realizm Well-Known Member

Works like a charm here.

3. cjreyes666

Can you let me know if your running tdms or bloods rom and what version of flash player are you using? thanks.

4. joeycmb

joeycmb Well-Known Member

cjreyes666 likes this.
  5. cjreyes666

Missed it I was using a much older version thanks for the update.

6. joeycmb

joeycmb Well-Known Member

7. Tom46

Tom46 Lurker

I was able to install flash 11 on my Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 following the instructions in this video. How to Install Flash on Android 4.0 ICS - Tutorial - YouTube

I ran into a couple small problems along the way:
    1) App would not install until I changed my security settings to allow non android marketplace apps.
    2) Using Firefox Beta to open the activation page, the site looked like it was in a foreign language. Turns out that it was simply mirrored. I used the native "internet" browser to do the activation. After that, each time I opened a video with Firefox I had to click to activate the plugin, then videos played correctly.

8. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

9. bfldworker

bfldworker Android Enthusiast

Let me as this question. How can someone watch a Flash movie once a version of Android comes out that Flash doesnt support? I know everyone is big on HTML 5. But not all sites support HTML 5.

10. Nooski

Nooski Android Enthusiast

The Marquee has ICS now?

LG Marquee Forum

The LG Marquee release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews