• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash Player on the Droid

dcanoli

Lurker
Aug 11, 2010
Okay, sorry for such a "dumb" question, but I am fairly new to the whole droid experience and these forums, so apologies ahead of time!!

I got my Verizon Moto. Droid about 2 months ago. My situation and question is this: Seems like I can't use the browser for a few websites because of flash issues. (Websites like Hulu and a few others.)

Obviously, the problem I'm having is that I can't download flash for my droid because it's not compatible w/the op system.

Is there a way around this? I'm sure you've all already answered this and know the answer, I'm just a newbie!

Thanks!!!

When 2.2 comes to your phone (today or sometime in the next few days) it will be capable to run Flash. You'll just have to wait for Adobe to officially release it which is supposed to happen on the 18th. You won't be able to use Hulu anyway because they block most cell phones, but you'll be able to use other flash websites.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones