1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Flash Problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jbart15, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Jbart15

Jbart15 Member

I have Birdmans 2.2 rom and i downloaded the Flash.apk from mydroidworld.com but when i try to launch it it says Activity not found- com.adobe.flashplayer. Anyone have any suggestions or can anyone point me in the right direction to where adobe is actually located root explorer because i cant find it in /data/app

2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

/system/app/com.adobe.flashplayer-1.apk

delete it, reboot, then install the .apk from mdw

3. Jbart15

Jbart15 Member

Awesome, thanks Fabolous. I was looking in the wrong place

4. JerryDW

JerryDW Lurker

I am having the same problem with my 'new' coby kyros 7015 tablet. It did not come with flashplayer and coby no longer allows downloads from appslib site. I found Adobe flash player 10.3 and downloaded it to my desktop then moved it to the tablet. Then using APK Installer installed it. Called up a flash web site and got the message that I needed to install Flashplayer. Went back to ASTRO and to the Flashplayer app. It tells me that it is installed [I can now uninstall or launch the app]. When I hit the Launch I get Activity Not Found - com.adobe.flashplayer. Can anyone give me a clue?

5. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

With tablets it's a lot harder to figure out b/c of a variety of reasons, but in particular because Honeycomb was mostly used for tablets only.

I was going to link you to the Coby 7015 forums but I see you already posted over there - so good luck in finding the answer, and I hope you get it soon.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews