• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash really choppy and Kies not working.

Hey androidforum,
I just got my Galaxy Tab today and so far like it except for two things, Kies doesn't work for the life of me and it just sits there saying connect your phone, and flash video on the web is so choppy It's unwatchable. I bought the Tab because it had flash support but so far it's aweful. Any help? I'm currently putting stuff on my Tab by the old drag and drop method and some music files and such flat out don't work. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Flash should play smoothly on most sites. It does on mine. However there is a moment of choppiness a few seconds into the video then everything smooths out. Some sites are smoother than others and it depends as well on the video itself. What sites are you having trouble on?

I fixed flash my using Opera Mobile and downloading Flash 10.2. Kies I finally got working but It can't see my iTunes music and can't transfer anything to my Tab. I'm stuck dragging and dropping to the Tab but sadly I'm such a multitasker Windows Explorer crashes always half way through transfering all my music to my Tab. (It's only 5.5GB's though) :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones