• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dachillefx

Jul 1, 2010
I've noticed somewhere about Flash support or lack of, and seemingly complicated steps to acquire Flash support, and then there's the threat that Adobe Flash will slow down DNA once installed. I dl Skyfire browser in Google Play. I know it's virtually old school (cupcake days), but the beauty is the app is rather small, less than 2megs as opposed to firefox and others at 10 plus megs. Remember that internal shortage of storage. Anyway there's an website called first row sports that requires flash to watch live sports like basket,foot,and baseball. This particular night I was wanting to watch WWE Raw. Regular stock browser would not produce but Skyfire did. Just thought I'd share this info with the DNA fam. Btw that website is good for all live sports. To all my DNA sports fans...

I've noticed somewhere about Flash support or lack of, and seemingly complicated steps to acquire Flash support, and then there's the threat that Adobe Flash will slow down DNA once installed. I dl Skyfire browser in Google Play. I know it's virtually old school (cupcake days), but the beauty is the app is rather small, less than 2megs as opposed to firefox and others at 10 plus megs. Remember that internal shortage of storage. Anyway there's an website called first row sports that requires flash to watch live sports like basket,foot,and baseball. This particular night I was wanting to watch WWE Raw. Regular stock browser would not produce but Skyfire did. Just thought I'd share this info with the DNA fam. Btw that website is good for all live sports. To all my DNA sports fans...

Did Skyfire play flash content without dl'ing the adobe flash apk?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones