1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Flash Video Downloader?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by En4cer2k11, Jun 23, 2011.

1. En4cer2k11

En4cer2k11 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 10, 2010
    Male
    Student
    Sacramento, CA
    Ok, here's the thing - I have the Ant.com flash video downloader add-on for Firefox on my computer that grabs flash videos from any website. My problem is, I no longer have internet at home, and it's getting rather inconvenient to carry my computer all the way across town to the nearest/fastest unsecured wifi zone when it would be SO much easier to just use my phone for stuff.

Downloading videos is one of the few things that I still need my computer for, and I'm wondering, is there an android app that can grab flash videos from websites? And I'm not talking about Youtube because I already have an app for that. What i need is an app that works similarly to that, but works with videos from regular streaming websites (like WSHH, for example). Is there an app like this anywhere? (Obviously not on the market, i've looked)

Advertisement

2. En4cer2k11

None

Dec 10, 2010
    Male
    Student
    Sacramento, CA
    Does anybody know?

3. Usta

Usta Android Expert
    None

Jul 8, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Try tethering (wired or wireless) - use phone's internet connection to download flash videos to PC.

4. En4cer2k11

None

Dec 10, 2010
    Male
    Student
    Sacramento, CA
    Actually, the point was not to have to use my PC at all. I'm trying to minimize my dependence on my PC. I'm trying to find out if there's an app in existance that let's me download streaming flash videos FROM my phone (not Youtube videos).