• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash / youtube videos

Reactions: 325i
Upvote 0
Thanks guys for testing it.

Anoniemouse, i presume reasonable means that it is not super smooth then. Its reasonable on mine to.

Fatwaz, i too noticed that option. It plays perfectly via youtube.

Thanks guys, i think i was expecting too much.

p.s. On a side note, i think this is the best HTC desire forum on the web. I ask the same questions on two other sites but always get more and faster replies here.

Upvote 0
Thanks guys for testing it.

Anoniemouse, i presume reasonable means that it is not super smooth then. Its reasonable on mine to.

Fatwaz, i too noticed that option. It plays perfectly via youtube.

Thanks guys, i think i was expecting too much.

p.s. On a side note, i think this is the best HTC desire forum on the web. I ask the same questions on two other sites but always get more and faster replies here.

I guess either we are more helpful here, or on the other hand perhaps we need to get out more lol.

Tried that same video straight on the pc, it does jump in a few places there too but not as much as on the phone.
Still it is quite impressive what the phone is capable of.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones