1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Flashable Themeing zip questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jaay Dogg, Oct 31, 2012.

1. OK I've got a few questions on flashable zips, 1st, i know I make folders inside the zip for the things I've themed, but do I add the apk themed or do I extract the apk into the folders ? 2nd do I need to add all files or just the themed PNG's I've made ? 3rd do I need to edit the update script for the zip to flash a new custom boot animation ? If anybody can help me out with these questions then I'll be able to release some dope ass themes for multiple roms, like PACman v1.4, Codename Android, JMZOneV4, CM10 4.1.1 & 4.1.2, & many others too. So help me to help our community here, since JMZ & Simonsimon won't allow anyone to.play with there work. Got lots of wicked cool themes to share. Like I said help me to help you. :D

Advertisement

2. Ok well i figured out all the things i asked in this post so far, I need somebody who knows update-script so that the flashable theme i'm making can install the themed extra's. Apps that aren't in the rom when it's first flashed. I know that i need to make a data/app folder on the zip's root, but it needs some updater-script to install those apps inside the data/app folder ? This is where i could use some help :thinking: Any help would be great thanks.

Tags: