1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Flashcard apps with images????

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by refuserefuse, Sep 4, 2011.

1. refuserefuse

refuserefuse Lurker
    None

Sep 4, 2011
    Sorry if this is buried in the flashcard forum somewhere but I could not find the file.

I am looking specifically and above all for a flashcard app that will display .jpg (.png is also nice but not essential) images that I add to the card. I had this on iflipr on the iphone two years ago but have not found anything comparable on the market.

Number two, it is sometimes important for me to be able to pinch zoom on the picture.

Third, I have been using the quizlet/kaka combination but though quizlet allows very easy creation of flashcards with .jpg images they do not show up on kaka on the mobile phone. So if there is a basically good flashcard app that will sync quizlet sets with the images retained that would be best and easiest for me.

By basically good flashcard app I mean front to back, random, leitner, combining packs, bookmarking, and I also really like three sides or more though this doesn't seem to be a very standard feature. I am NOT looking for defined sets with images already chosen.

Advertisement

2. Flashcards

Flashcards Lurker
    None

Sep 5, 2011
    I made great experience with the flash card app called Pass The Exam !!, which allows to add pictures, videos and audio on flash cards. Since I study chemistry it is practical for me to add several pics of models on it and its free.