1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root flashed ctmod3.75.2 on prevail and now having problems downloading apps from google playstore

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Johnny Greengo, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Johnny Greengo

None

Jan 10, 2013
    Male
    Construction residental
    Paulding Co. Georgia
    hello to all. yesterday-01-09-13 i rooted my prevail with odin and the ff19 rooted zip that has cwm5. then i flashed ctmod3.75.2 final. thanks to all the developers for hard work. anyway i need lil help. everything works good but problem im having is when i try to download apps from google playstore it says its downloading but never does. i have read post on clearing data and cache on playstore and service framework then rebooting but it doesnt fix problem. im new to the community and rom flashing so any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated and helpful. thank you for listening/reading:)

Advertisement

2. vce2005

vce2005 Android Expert
    None

Jun 29, 2012
    Male
    Clovis, NM
    Hi,

you already cleared cache and data on Google Play Store and Google Framework...... Try again to clear it all and also clear cache and data from Download Manager.... also, maybe wiping dalvik cache in CWM might help ! After all that, reboot and see if it works.

Johnny Greengo likes this.
  3. Johnny Greengo

None

Jan 10, 2013
    Male
    Construction residental
    Paulding Co. Georgia
    thanks for info. it basically boiled down to me bein impatient and not letting playstore update properly. i did do the dalvik cache wipe and it seemed to make download faster. again thanks for help. :)