• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flashed Incredible Activation Help

WolfHaley

Lurker
Jun 2, 2011
So I recently purchased an HTC Droid off a friend, and its already flashed to Metro PCS. Ive had it for a week now and ive been using it since it was already connected but his bill is due on the 9th which is tomorrow. Since they are disconnecting it im curious if all I do is go the Metro PCS store so they can activate it for me there? Its already flashed.

So I recently purchased an HTC Droid off a friend, and its already flashed to Metro PCS. Ive had it for a week now and ive been using it since it was already connected but his bill is due on the 9th which is tomorrow. Since they are disconnecting it im curious if all I do is go the Metro PCS store so they can activate it for me there? Its already flashed.

Just pay the bill for it and it WONT be disconnected if you dont mind keeping the current number. If you want a different number you can go in at any time to get a new one but you need his "security code" and they will change it for a small fee.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones