• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashing not going this time!

NekoLuver

Lurker
Dec 18, 2011
Hiya there, ive been readin all around the forums about a beholder 2 i just got, and so far i had no problems updating to Android 1.6, until each and every Odin image i was able to get in these forums got stuck at "System download..", around the beginning of the green bar or at half, seems non of those actually work, so id like to know if theres someone with the same problem and how to fix it, also ive tried, as i said before MULTIPLE ODIN files, a lot of options, "Debug Only, PDA Format, etc.." but they all get stuck, i figured i shouldnt take no more than 5~8mins, i also was reading about the ADB permission, but if im not wrong thats only useful when the Android OS is actually up and running, am i right, but i cannot get past "System download...", please help.

Thanks.

i somehow got to flash this cel phone, but after it resets and boots up again at about 2mins or 3, a weird 5% progress bar is shown in the celphone's screen, i dont think thats supposed to happen, and every rom ive tried hangs up at the BEHOLD II boot screen, and then starts over..right now i dont really care about rooted or not, i just want it back working, i use it a lot!

please help!, thanks!

Now theres a green flash after the BEHOLD II boot and then the weird 5% progress bar appears again, but nothing happens after that..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones