• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashing Optimus S to Optimus M??

I just found a new way to flash phones to Metro, everything works except the camera.
1. Go into qpst and change none of the settings, then go on your phone and place in airplane mode.
2. Order one of these: Metro super flasher tool
3. And pick any of the ones listed on this sites, you can customize! Network Infrastructure molecular bonder
4. Once you have the above two things activate your metro super flasher tool and open the network infrastructure bonder, get your Optimus S and go through the special flashing process which comes with the super flasher tool. In the end you should end up with something more or less like this::D
android-Motorola-BackFlip-photos.jpg

Still working on a camera fix (experimenting with hinges ;))
lol
Ok but seriously heres the link: MetroPCS flashing a sprint lg optimus to metro pcs? :D
EDIT:Now that I read it I think one of the posters on there is you soo that was a waste a time, but did you find my guide helpful? ;)

Reactions: stackboi_tank
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones