1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Flashing radios help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hsh.shawn, Jun 9, 2011.

1. hsh.shawn

hsh.shawn Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 11, 2010
    General Manager Reclamation facility
    Columbus, Oh
    So I am trying to flash the combo package from Calkulin on this thread:
    [ Radios ][ 6-3 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers

I loaded the zip and named it PC36IMG.zip onto the sd card go to the bootloader and it gets to that img and gives me a black loading bar vertically on the top right of the screen and after it fills nothing the new radios are not loaded. Also when its running those img the 2 before it say No image img load fail and so on is that normal as I have never payed attention to it.

I also tried flashing it from RA as a normal zip as many reported work fine for them and same thing it runs through a load screen super fast and jumps to the main RA recovery page boot the phone radios arent loaded?

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here is it my hboot 2.10 version? Something wrong with that file(anyone used it?) Sorry for the noob question im just stumped as this is my first radio flash. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Mods you can delete this I figured it out I was actually using Clockwork 3.0.0.5 flash over to RA 2.3 and it ran it fine so I don't know if it was a Clockwork thing or not but all set now. Still not sure why the bootloader method did not work? OO well

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    Yeah it is clockwork mod 3.0.0.5 it only supports a script called edify. Most flashable .zips use amend scripting. Amon ra supports both scripts, amend and edify.

hsh.shawn likes this.
Tags: