• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashing radios help

hsh.shawn

Jan 11, 2010
Columbus, Oh
So I am trying to flash the combo package from Calkulin on this thread:
[ Radios ][ 6-3 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers

I loaded the zip and named it PC36IMG.zip onto the sd card go to the bootloader and it gets to that img and gives me a black loading bar vertically on the top right of the screen and after it fills nothing the new radios are not loaded. Also when its running those img the 2 before it say No image img load fail and so on is that normal as I have never payed attention to it.

I also tried flashing it from RA as a normal zip as many reported work fine for them and same thing it runs through a load screen super fast and jumps to the main RA recovery page boot the phone radios arent loaded?

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here is it my hboot 2.10 version? Something wrong with that file(anyone used it?) Sorry for the noob question im just stumped as this is my first radio flash. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Mods you can delete this I figured it out I was actually using Clockwork 3.0.0.5 flash over to RA 2.3 and it ran it fine so I don't know if it was a Clockwork thing or not but all set now. Still not sure why the bootloader method did not work? OO well

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones