• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flashing Warp to Cricket?

Confirmation that I need to stay on Boost or sign another contract. I talk with my best friend (the one that talked me off of ATT and on to Boost) and she was telling close to the same thing. So I would end up, in essence, buying another phone because I would lose features flashing my warp. Which sucks because I like this phone.

Now I do know that the Cricket Corporate store here in Memphis will flash ANY CDMA phone, and there are some independent agents that can flash Sprint phones to Boost and Vice Versa, but like you said, it would still screw me up on coverage.

I think I will just ride Boost out, and if I leave, I will just order a Galaxy S from somewhere and go to T-Mobile prepaid, and if that sucks, ultimately just sign a contract and shut-up.

Were glad to have you :D

Upvote 0
Confirmation that I need to stay on Boost or sign another contract. I talk with my best friend (the one that talked me off of ATT and on to Boost) and she was telling close to the same thing. So I would end up, in essence, buying another phone because I would lose features flashing my warp. Which sucks because I like this phone.

Now I do know that the Cricket Corporate store here in Memphis will flash ANY CDMA phone, and there are some independent agents that can flash Sprint phones to Boost and Vice Versa, but like you said, it would still screw me up on coverage.

I think I will just ride Boost out, and if I leave, I will just order a Galaxy S from somewhere and go to T-Mobile prepaid, and if that sucks, ultimately just sign a contract and shut-up.

It's not impossible tho... pm me I might have a couple ideas...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones