• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flashlight App

I am having trouble finding a flashlight app that will use the cameras flash. I have tried a few with no luck so far. Does anyone know one that works on the ZTE Warp? Thanks.

Not to come off rude or anything but simply searching the Warp forum here would have turned up a few already well hashed threads.

Consider the Search function in any forum an excellent self-help feature.

Flashlight "Search" results in the Warp topic

Upvote 0
Not to come off rude or anything but simply searching the Warp forum here would have turned up a few already well hashed threads.

Consider the Search function in any forum an excellent self-help feature.

Flashlight "Search" results in the Warp topic

I agree 100%....the mods don't care about spam topics or double posting etc which is odd because most forums are strict about spamming boards w topics posted over and over. On a side note u can use root tool box free or paid version

Upvote 0
I agree 100%....the mods don't care about spam topics or double posting etc which is odd because most forums are strict about spamming boards w topics posted over and over. On a side note u can use root tool box free or paid version

Yeap, we don't require searches. We think it's great if people do but we also understand that the search feature on this site, put simply, sucks. We also know and understand that a LOT of android users aren't going to be Forum Veterans. They've searched and found the forum and posted their question. The least we can do is answer their question at that point. :)

Besides, if reposts were forbidden there probably wouldn't be much left to talk about at ALL in life. :p

Reactions: marca and EarlyMon
Upvote 0
So, here's the thing on searching and why we are ok with duplicate posts.

First - most people need help finding answers and very well could have searched - but didn't know the search terms.

But srsly - our search tool is terrible and is not often helpful.

So, please do your best to encourage folks by pointing them to the answer rather than pointing them to search.

We were all newbies once and anyone with the courage to say "I need help" in public deserves a warm welcome here, not other.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones