• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flashplayer on new Coby Kyros

JerryDW

Lurker
Nov 5, 2011
I have a problem with my 'new' coby kyros 7015 tablet. It did not come with flashplayer and coby no longer allows downloads from appslib site. I found Adobe flash player 10.3 and downloaded it to my desktop then moved it to the tablet. Then using APK Installer installed it. Called up a flash web site and got the message that I needed to install Flashplayer. Went back to ASTRO and to the Flashplayer app. It tells me that it is installed [I can now uninstall or launch the app]. When I hit the Launch I get 'Activity Not Found - com.adobe.flashplayer'. Can anyone give me a clue? I have checked the other threads but have found nothing that seems to help...also new to tablets so not very tek proficient with them...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones