1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

flickering in my contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by billiboy, Dec 17, 2012.

1. billiboy

billiboy Lurker

hi guys. pretty new to android (samsung note 2) found when i entered my contacts through gmail, i find when i go to a contact and open to see details, when i press the back key on the bottom right of the device it come out of the contact as it should but flickers once before i see my contact list again. i didnt have that before only started today.

would anyone know what that might be? iv tried searching to find live support but no luck. its really aggravating me. Please help someone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Welcome to AF billiboy!

I moved your thread here as others here have your device also and my offer more help :)

Does this happen on any other screen? Have you tried rebooting the phone?
    I don't know much about your device but we can try to help you:D

3. billiboy

billiboy Lurker

thanks for such a swift response. it doesnt happen on any other application just my contacts. iv tried rebooting it and even switching it off. do you think it might take a few hours to sync?

4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

It shouldn't...is there a setting on that device to set how long to sync?
    Do you have contacts synced with google I assume?
    Mine usually syncs within a minute of a change in contacts but I don't exactly know what you mean by "flicker"
    When you back out of the contact, the screen goes black for a split second, flashes the contact for a split second, then it goes to your list? Is that what you mean?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews