1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Flickr pix OK, Facebook pix bite

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ragebot, Jun 12, 2010.

1. ragebot

ragebot Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    inner solar system
    I can easily upload the pix I take with my Evo to my Flickr account, just click on the pix, then the share icon, and then it just works.

I have been able to upload a couple using my Facebook account, but over 90% of the time it fails. There are also other issues with pix on facebook, the albums just show a question mark instead of the pix indicated as the album cover pix.

Any ideas about what's going on here?:thinking:

Advertisement

2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    Mine all go through to facebook without issue, however I do have the same problem with it not showing the cover picture and only my "mobile uploads" album showing up in the list to choose from.

3. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Well-Known Member

May 7, 2010
    School Counselor
    Sunny SoCal
    Android lags big time behind iPhone when it comes to fb. Have no clue if there's a fix, cuz Android fb is just too glitch sometimes. Have u tried logging out and back in?

Sent from my iPhone killer.

4. ragebot

ragebot Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    inner solar system
    Just tried it again, no go.

I use the Evo Facebook app with little luck. Also tried Evo Internet app, and Dolphin app to get on internet and then go to facebook and log in. Get a message that says FB authentication failed.

A couple of times I have gone to FB on my desktop and get a message about some one trying to log on my FB account and having to do some security stuff. After I do that the upload works.

What bothers me most is that while it is always a PITA to upload pix to FB it is no problem to upload a pix to Flickr.:(

Tags: