• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

flickr user name

chips

Lurker
May 30, 2010
Hi all

This is gonna be a dumbass question, not so much the question, more me being a dumbass.
Is there a way that I can get my Flickr user name off my desire. I can upload pics from my phone to my Flickr account, but would like to be able to upload pics from my pc, but can't remember my user name. I tried going through the steps but yahoo tells me my email address isn't recognized even though I have the confirmation email in my in box. I know my password my can't remember my user name. Any help would be appreciated.

Chips

Have you tried searching for one of your images using tags?
Upload an image from your phone with some crazy tag then search for tagged items on your PC with the same crazy name..
That will take you to your page, and hence your name! just make sure its as mad as a box of frogs otherwise you will end up sifting through everyone elses images.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones