Flight Attendent Electrocuted by Charging iPhone


Android Expert
It appears that the iPhone can kill.

Last Thursday, Ma Ailun, a 23-year-old woman from China's western Xinjiang region and a flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, was electrocuted when she took a call on the charging mobile telephone, the official Xinhua news agency quoted police as saying on Sunday.

Apple to probe death of Chinese woman who used iPhone when it was charging: Thomson Reuters Business News - MSN Money


Android Expert
"In April, Apple apologized to Chinese consumers and altered iPhone warranty policies in its second-biggest market after its after-sales service suffered more more than two weeks of condemnation by the state-run media."

Well at least the description of the condemnation is honest. Me thinks there maybe more to the cause of death for this young woman.