• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flip Clock/Weather widget problem

cycophuk

Lurker
Jan 6, 2010
I had deleted the flip clock b/c the weather refused to update. I went back and put it back on and the weather does not show up on the widget now. I have to open up a seperate weather widget on the screen. I've played around with the settings and haven't found a way to remerge the two.

I called HTC directly and the rep I spoke with was dumbfounded. Had no idea what was wrong and told me that the only way I could fix this is to do a full system restore. I would prefer not to do that so if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appriciate it.

UPDATE: Ok, so it seems that the problem lies when I select "use current city" for the city I want. I choose one of the many cities listed that I don't live in, it works fine. How do I get it to recognize the city I live in?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones