• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flipshare application problems

MRT4446

Lurker
Dec 17, 2009
After receiving an email from Flipshare (to view FlipVideo clips), you are prompted to load the app. Everything is wonderful until you try to watch a video then a FORCE QUIT error occurs. It states: "Sorry! The application Flipshare (process com.flip.android.ui) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" With a "force Close" button requiring selection.
FLIP VIDEO support doesn't have a clue. Any ideas?

...Thank you for your feedback. I have a few questions; Do you have a flipshare.com log-in? Yes. I have a flipshare account for sharing. I also have it installed on my Hero.Are you able to log into flipShare mobile on the Android device?Yes. It loads and I can actually see a "dim" version of the video playing in the background and can hear the audio just fine. In front of the video image is the error message with the video playing in the background! Does a Channel load? Yes, and then instantly I get an error message.Can you tell me exactly at which point you crash? Right when the video starts playing.:mad:

Upvote 0
...Thank you for your feedback. I have a few questions; Do you have a flipshare.com log-in? Yes. I have a flipshare account for sharing. I also have it installed on my Hero.Are you able to log into flipShare mobile on the Android device?Yes. It loads and I can actually see a "dim" version of the video playing in the background and can hear the audio just fine. In front of the video image is the error message with the video playing in the background! Does a Channel load? Yes, and then instantly I get an error message.Can you tell me exactly at which point you crash? Right when the video starts playing.:mad:
Does anybody have a fix for this??? FLipshare error!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones