1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Floating Gyroscope

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by AgentCPU0, Jul 28, 2016.

1. AgentCPU0

AgentCPU0 Member
    None

Dec 8, 2014
    I'm looking for a particular type of app, and I'm not having very much luck. I'm looking for an app that shows my device's gyroscopic inputs, shown "physically" rather than as numbers. I know such apps exist, but there's one more specific detail I'm looking for. I'm looking for one that's an overlay and floats above other apps. I'm planning on doing a gameplay video, and the game in question uses the tilt sensors on certain levels. I at least want my viewers to know what direction my device is tilting. And if such an app doesn't exist, then maybe an app that allows me to make a floating window of another app.

Advertisement

2. ciresiuol123

ciresiuol123 Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 7, 2016
    Male
    The only app I can even remotely think of that MIGHT be able to do this is Tincore Key mapper, but I can't walk you through it because I really don't know much about it...
    But I know that TK can overlay your controls, so maybe it's as simple as just adding the gyroscope to the profile in TK and just keeping the keymaps normal for it... Worth a shot, but pretty sure the app requires root (just for actual mapping, though, but probably checks for root on startup)...