1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Flood-It!: Both addictive and entertaining - For all ages

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Kelmar, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice
    None

Nov 28, 2009
    LabPixies make some great games and have recently been acquired by Google!

I first saw this game on my wife's iPhone and thought it looked lame but after playing it for a few minutes I just could not put it down! Such a simple concept with a clean UI and yet entertaining!

Normally, games like this bother me for TWO main reasons.... First is that they require surgical precision to play the game and second is because I am partially color blind and I have a very hard time telling the different colors apart.

[​IMG]

This is the screen you see when you open up the game. The circles at the bottom are the controls for the game! Much easier than trying to hit a tiny square on the screen!
    [​IMG]

If you click the button that looks like a gear (towards the top right side of the game board) you get to the settings. This is great because you can change not only the SIZE/difficulty of the game but you can also change the color of the blocks! This is a huge help for those who are partially colorblind or full colorblind.
    [​IMG]

This is what the largest board size looks like (notice that you get 36 "clicks" with this board)!
    [​IMG]

This is the smallest board (only having 22 moves). As the game goes on the screen changes colors. If I were to touch the 2nd grey circle, all of those colored squares that are TOUCHING the yellow would disappear.
    [​IMG]

When you are out of moves or want to start a new level just hit the star.
    [​IMG]

Game play is simple: The top left square is your starting piece. You want to pick a color that touches the starting piece(s) color and press the circle. The screen will change and you keep playing until the screen is one color.

Advertisement