1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

flypad 2.2 wifi keeps disconecting:(

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Ekir, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Ekir

Ekir Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    Hi I have a flypad 2.2 and have followed the minimenl instructions in the book to connect the wifi, have entered the password and information given to me by my ISP, and am sitting in front of the modem as I type.

Yet the damn thing says that it cannot search for wifi. I have tried this severel times in different places in the house, also different locations (near shops etc) but to no avail.

My internet is protected, but wifi enabled, and telstra used to come up on the androids screen, but no longer will now :(

I don't want my only option to be going to Mcdonalds and using free wifi, apart from piling on the weight, I have three littlies and would just rather do this at home!

I have put files onto the pad by using a usb stick, is there a way of connecting to the main computer (imac) maunually via cords and using shared internet? I don't have and ehternet router, but the internet is shared with my husbands laptop via bluetooth, unfortunatly the pad doesn't have this....

Sorry if it is tmi, but wanted to clear the obvious before I get silly and obvious replies :)

Advertisement