• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flytouch 3 charging light flashing

hi, please help

I have recently purchased a flytouch 3 with the intrenal 3G. It uses Android 2.2.
This worked fine for couple of weeks but now it does not want to startup. Everytime i put the charger in the charging light flashes between grren and red the whole time and it refuses to start up.

I am not sure if this is a software or hardware problem.

Please help with this

Regards

hi, please help

I have recently purchased a flytouch 3 with the intrenal 3G. It uses Android 2.2.
This worked fine for couple of weeks but now it does not want to startup. Everytime i put the charger in the charging light flashes between grren and red the whole time and it refuses to start up.

I am not sure if this is a software or hardware problem.

Please help with this

Regards

That is not a good sign. If you could get access to another charger to try it could tell you hwere the problem lay, but your best option would be to contact your vendor to discuss options with them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones