1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Flytouch 3/superpad 3 confusion

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vVTristanVv, Aug 15, 2011.

1. vVTristanVv

vVTristanVv Lurker
    None

Aug 15, 2011

Advertisement

2. philerup

None

Jun 18, 2011
    You probably want to return this item. It is a Superpad3 and not a Flytouch 3 as advertised. First there was the Sawee Superpad III clone now there are tons are wannabe FT3's out there. While it is similar you want:

Disco10 firmware model, 8000mah battery, Flytouch 3 packaging (not Superpad III / Superpai III"

I would send it back and get an original unit.

3. tbod

tbod Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 14, 2011
    Wrong Again.

It is actually an IBEX FacePad which is essentially the FlyTouch III but with a new improved(?) motherboard.

4. Rabid1

Rabid1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 15, 2011

Actually there is nothing in the ad to imply it is any kind of iBex. P041 is not iBex exclusive anymore than Flytouch is. It also doesn't have the raised LCD of the Facepad, if the pictures are to be believed.

Tristan is your unit exactly like the pictures in the ad or is it more like this

[​IMG]

Was the packaging similar to the ad?

Regardless you have a good chance at being ok, how does it run? It just will take a little time before a custom rom is available for your pad.

5. eggy

eggy Lurker
    None

Aug 1, 2011
    I have also been confused on what my tablet actually is. It says disco 10 and came in a superpad 3 box. Is it worth keeping it if it has disco 10. Also can't play youtube vids and the add says it has flash player 10. Were do I find the specs on my pad if it does have flash 10. I was finally able to get a response from itabletpc.com about my complaint of a superpad 3 being sent instead of a superpad2. He said the superpad2 has 4gb and when I ordered a 8gb it is called a superpad 3 same specs. Could this be+