1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Flytouch blinking screen problem?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by m007mobond, Jul 20, 2011.

1. m007mobond

m007mobond Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Hi there,

I just bought the flytouch tablet pc and it has 2 micro sd slots so i guess it's the flytouch 2 "correct me if I'm wrong". anyways that's not the problem, the problem is that I had it on and I was downloading opera mini from android marked and suddenly the screen faded so I clicked on the back button and then the screen started to blink ever since... any Idea what happened, I pushed the little RESET button on the button and it shutdown so I turned it on again and still the screen is blinking "the back light is blinking". Any idea what I can do to fix it, and I can't take it back to the store because he's in another country and my friend bought it for me when he was there, so there is no way I can send it back, I guess I have to fix it my self "with your help". I know electronics, so I know how to solider and all. But I hope it doesn't get to this point because I just bought it 2 days ago

so any idea what I can do to fix it....is this a firmware problem or a hardware problem...any ideas....

thanks in advance looking forward for your replies

Advertisement

2. icemanuk2

icemanuk2 New Member

Aug 6, 2011
    It's not a firmware or hardware problem as far as i'm aware, i've had this happen a number of times, and it reverts to the same thing every time, the battery is low, connecting to the power outlet cures it for me, icemanuk2