1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Flytouch blinking screen problem?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by m007mobond, Jul 20, 2011.

1. m007mobond

m007mobond Lurker
    None

Apr 15, 2011
    Hi there,

I just bought the flytouch tablet pc and it has 2 micro sd slots so i guess it's the flytouch 2 "correct me if I'm wrong". anyways that's not the problem, the problem is that I had it on and I was downloading opera mini from android marked and suddenly the screen faded so I clicked on the back button and then the screen started to blink ever since... any Idea what happened, I pushed the little RESET button on the button and it shutdown so I turned it on again and still the screen is blinking "the back light is blinking". Any idea what I can do to fix it, and I can't take it back to the store because he's in another country and my friend bought it for me when he was there, so there is no way I can send it back, I guess I have to fix it my self "with your help". I know electronics, so I know how to solider and all. But I hope it doesn't get to this point because I just bought it 2 days ago

so any idea what I can do to fix it....is this a firmware problem or a hardware problem...any ideas....

thanks in advance looking forward for your replies

Advertisement

2. dart16

dart16 Android Enthusiast
    None

May 9, 2011
    It sounds like a hardware issue to me, however, re-flashing the firmware to remove that possibility before opening it up to check the screen cables would make sense, but it might be better if you asked on a Flytouch II forum Gome Flytouch II

3. tbod

tbod Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 14, 2011
    Please don't post the same question to multiple threads or fora all it does is piss off the people who answer the questions. You won't get an answer any quicker, quite the opposite.