• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I purchased Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and it works on my phone, but it says it is incompatible with my tablet. Tablet is rooted and they may be why, but is there a way around this?

it is possible that is why as it does mention it in the play store. however, my asus transformer infinity tablet also is not compatible with the game as well. and my tablet is a quad core processor.

Upvote 0
My guess is it's one of two things. The Dev hasn't tested with a Boxchip (?) based device and excludes it (most likely) OR the dev did test it and it doesn't work. Ways around it? If the tablet is rooted it may be possible to change its id, though development like this is not assured with off brand stuff like the flytouch. Maybe try contacting the dev for a test apk. For the record, getting the apk by other means is not a discussion for this forum. Good luck!

Since this is specifically tablet related, I'm moving it to the general tablet section.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones