1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

FM Radio

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by laguerre, Apr 17, 2012.

1. laguerre

laguerre Lurker

Hello,
    I have bought my T-Mobile HTC G2 telephone and would like to listen to the local radios. Unfortunately all the applications I have tried to download require internet connection while I do not have internet. Would you please help me and send me a link where I can get the proper application?
    Thank you
    rutarelaguerre@gmail.com

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hi laguerre...

Welcome aboard. Thanks for stopping in and join us. Unfortunately, I don't know of an application that streams music without an internet connection. However, you can check over @your device's area of support HTC G2 for some other responses from other members.

I hope this place will be helpful to you. [​IMG]

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

I am not sure whether or not an FM radio app would work, ubless your phone is capable... I am sure I read something about one of the Samsung Galaxy phones (may have been one of the variations of the SGS II) that it was supposed to have FM radio capability but that, for some reason, it had been left out.

I have found an FM Radio app, but am not sure if it would work on all devices... could be worth a try though!! :)

EDIT - just read a bit further in to the description... the app will only work on Motorola devices! :(