• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FNG here...

acostello

Lurker
Nov 26, 2009
Well, Im new to this site. I am also new to android. My first phone was the cliq, which I hated the battery life of. I returned it, and now I have the mytouch and love this phone to death. There are a few things I would like to change about it, like the keyboard buttons and their size, but I will grow with this phone, and characterize it the way I like. Thanks and I look forward to helping as much as possible...

Well, Im new to this site. I am also new to android. My first phone was the cliq, which I hated the battery life of. I returned it, and now I have the mytouch and love this phone to death. There are a few things I would like to change about it, like the keyboard buttons and their size, but I will grow with this phone, and characterize it the way I like. Thanks and I look forward to helping as much as possible...

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones