• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Followed Caddyman's instructions for phone not sleeping but still at 100%

LuvArabians

Dec 22, 2009
I followed Caddyman's instructions on what to do if the Native SMS app was keeping my phone awake all the time. After rebooting and letting it sleep for 10 minutes, my phone is still at 100%. I just got it last night so I just have Weather Bug, Handcent SMS, Facebook, Gmail, and Peep installed. I've never had a smart phone so it's possible on of the other settings is keeping it awake, but I have no clue which it would be. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

I followed Caddyman's instructions on what to do if the Native SMS app was keeping my phone awake all the time. After rebooting and letting it sleep for 10 minutes, my phone is still at 100%. I just got it last night so I just have Weather Bug, Handcent SMS, Facebook, Gmail, and Peep installed. I've never had a smart phone so it's possible on of the other settings is keeping it awake, but I have no clue which it would be. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Weather bug. Was doing it for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones