• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories fommy.com selling the dock thing for $59.99

kenio8185

Oct 15, 2010
Motorola OEM HD Multimedia Dock - Black For Motorola, Motorola ATRIX 4G MB860 - Fommy.com

I'm not sure how reliable this site is, can anyone say?

Anyways, I was searching for how much Bell (canadian cell phone carrier) was gonna sell the dock on google, and came to this. However, I figured this would save everyone a bunch of money (assuming everything works out well). It's out of order now, but it seems like they're getting more in stock soon.

I think I may try for it sometime soon.

Motorola OEM HD Multimedia Dock - Black For Motorola, Motorola ATRIX 4G MB860 - Fommy.com

I'm not sure how reliable this site is, can anyone say?

Anyways, I was searching for how much Bell (canadian cell phone carrier) was gonna sell the dock on google, and came to this. However, I figured this would save everyone a bunch of money (assuming everything works out well). It's out of order now, but it seems like they're getting more in stock soon.

I think I may try for it sometime soon.

I've ordered stuff from fommy.com with no issue before. I wouldn't order anything that isn't OEM though, the random stuff they sell is pretty much junk as far as I've seen. I bought a battery charger for my nexus one spare battery and it broke within a month, fixed it with solder and superglue though, lol.

Upvote 0
I sure hope these sites plan on selling them for these prices, I'm totally down for one of each of these docks for this price! oh, on mobilcityonline.com the hdmi dock WITH remote is $79, so a little more than just the dock itself.

Oh, and mobilecityonline also sells their products through Amazon as a 3rd party retailer, so they're probably fairly legit. I couldn't find those products on their Amazon storefront, but that's probably because they're not for sale yet.

Upvote 0
I sure hope these sites plan on selling them for these prices, I'm totally down for one of each of these docks for this price! oh, on mobilcityonline.com the hdmi dock WITH remote is $79, so a little more than just the dock itself.

Oh, and mobilecityonline also sells their products through Amazon as a 3rd party retailer, so they're probably fairly legit. I couldn't find those products on their Amazon storefront, but that's probably because they're not for sale yet.

I have used mobilecityonline.com many times before for various accessories. I can say I have never had one problem with them before, and they have a store in NYC for anybody who is able to take advantage of this.

Upvote 0
I have used mobilecityonline.com many times before for various accessories. I can say I have never had one problem with them before, and they have a store in NYC for anybody who is able to take advantage of this.

I have used them at least 3 times in the past without issue as well. I'm not saying there won't be issues, but they have worked fine for me as well...

In fact I ordered my otterbox from them because they had it up first for cheaps (it showed up like an hour later on Amazon for the same price)...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones