• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

fommy rubberized case

deel

Feb 2, 2010
has anyone ordered this case for their nexus? i like how this one covers the entire bottom instead of the lip that leaves the trackball open. i just dont like that design. i also like the combo hard/silicone that rubberized feel has

so does anyone have experience ordering from fommy and a review of this case? also, how does it compare to the seidio innocase II?

Amzer Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case For HTC - HTC Nexus One - Fommy.com

please save the convos about naked phones pros/cons etc. b/c ive read all those threads

thanks in advance!

weird, when i was looking at it yesterday, i never recalled seeing it on the rubberized one. it was only on the silicone one. the additional pics seem to be using a combination of rubberized and silicone pics. must rethink getting this now if it actually does have amzer logo

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i understand you didnt receive it yet, but i'm confused. are you unhappy that they changed the images?

Yes. I bought the case in the first post - that part number is the same on my receipt as it is on the site: 86573. And now the images of the product have changed. There's the logo on it. The bottom of the case in the image I saw last week covered the area around the trackball and also went around the speaker piece. I looked specifically for a hard case which would have protection around the trackball area. That's why I bought it.

If it does end up looking like this: Amazon.com: Black Rubberized Snap on Hard Skin Faceplate Cover Case for Htc Nexus One Nexus 1: Cell Phones & Service I'll be content. If not, I'm not going to be too happy.

Upvote 0
Yes. I bought the case in the first post - that part number is the same on my receipt as it is on the site: 86573. And now the images of the product have changed. There's the logo on it. The bottom of the case in the image I saw last week covered the area around the trackball and also went around the speaker piece. I looked specifically for a hard case which would have protection around the trackball area. That's why I bought it.

If it does end up looking like this: Amazon.com: Black Rubberized Snap on Hard Skin Faceplate Cover Case for Htc Nexus One Nexus 1: Cell Phones & Service I'll be content. If not, I'm not going to be too happy.

gotcha. please post a pic when you get it and let us know how you like the case? right now i'm using the case it came with

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones