1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Font Issue on S7 using Firefox

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Steves40th396, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Steves40th396

Steves40th396 Lurker

When typing in the reply block within a forum thread, on my phone, the font defaults to very small, smaller than the regular font on the thread. Sometimes, I hit something on the screen and the font within the reply block gets larger, much larger..
    I have not been able to replicate it.
    I am on my laptop now..
    Easy to read obviously.
    But on the phone, I have to manually use two fingers and move out the box to zoom in..to see what I am typing.
    I use a Galaxy S7, Mozilla Firefox as a browser

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

have you wiped cache for the browser?

mikedt likes this.
  3. Steves40th396

Steves40th396 Lurker

No, I havent wiped cache. Please explain how that makes a font get bigger while typing an answer? Not being a smart butt, just asking.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I often use Firefox on my Huawei phone to view and post in threads. And the text it types in the reply box is the same size as what's in existing posts. Definitely try clearing data and cache for the Firefox browser, maybe something got messed up. However that will clear all tabs, bookmarks, and stored logins, unless you got Firefox backup synced. Could even be there's a particular issue with Firefox viewing the forum and running on Galaxy S7?

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. Steves40th396

Steves40th396 Lurker

It definitely is Firefox. When I use Samsungs default browser on the phone, it works fine.

6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I'm actually typing this post on a Galaxy S7 using Firefox.

Screenshot_20191115_065304_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Steves40th396 likes this.
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I'd only just installed Firefox from Samsung Apps on my S7, and it seems to be no problem with font sizes when making posts here on that phone. Suggest you do try resetting Firefox.

8. Steves40th396

Steves40th396 Lurker

reinstalled Firefox. No change

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews