1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Footer?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by El Chamaco, Apr 24, 2012.

1. El Chamaco

El Chamaco Member

I've been trying to put a footer sign on my notification bar from UOT but for some reason every time I flash it and go to my notification bar I see no change whatsoever. The same goes for the Header as well. I've been at it for quite a while now and I need some help.

Also, I did get the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk from the ROM I'm using yes. However I recently just switched to ROM #2

Thanks.

2. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Android Enthusiast

ive tried the same as well nothing doing everything else seems to stick except the footer or header and for me the 4g icon didnt change either but i used rom toolbox for it

3. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

you can do it with 7zip manually. just extract the systemui and change tyhe indi_noti_handle_nor.9 image. Or if you have an image you can send me the apks and the image and Ill swap it out for you

4. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Android Enthusiast

so if i have a uot kitchen folder for flashing i can replace it before flashing with an image of my own?

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews