• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : $100 negotiable : Two HTC Thunderbolts with a lot of Accessories

blackjaguar25

Jul 4, 2011
Denver, CO
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Two HTC Thunderbolts with a lot of Accessories

Price
..$150 negotiable

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Good: Device in good shape - no or missing accessories (USB Cable, etc)

Extra Included Items
..Item Description : I have two HTC Thunderbolts from Verizon with clean ESNs. Both are in relatively good condition, with some scrapes and dings on the casings.

Thunderbolt 1:
-Original Box and Manuals
-Original Battery and Cover
-Perfect screen
-Regular wear around edges
-Two scuffs on the bottom of the phone that can be felt
-The phone will not power on. There was no water damage. I sent an email on the phone, turned off the screen, and then unplugged the charger. The phone would not come back to life, even with different batteries and chargers. The charging light will not come on. This phone has had a screen protector and case on since day 1. The scuffs came from two drops that made the case come off. It has only been dropped twice. This may be a very easy fix such as a new battery or charger, but it's not worth it to me. It'd also be a great phone for parts, such as the lcd and digitizer.

Thunderbolt 2:
-Original Box and Manuals
-Original Battery and Cover
-Very minor scratching on screen
-Scraping of paint on casing
-Extended battery cover has crack on top that does not affect phone.
-This phone was dropped a few days after it was purchased. I believe it broke the power button, since the phone still worked after it happened. The screen turns on and the power button will light up, but it is impossible to turn on the phone with the power button broken. This should be a very easy fix.

ACCESSORIES:
-Two Verizon OEM Extended Batteries with Covers (Again, one has a crack that will not affect performance. (One SOLD!)

-One Brand New Seidio Clear Screen Protector (SOLD!)

-One Seidio Standard Size Convert Case and Holster. This case has a two part inner shell that slides over the phone, a silicon covering that goes over that, and then a harder exoskeleton that slides over that, giving your phone ultimate protection. You can use just the first case or the whole thing. These are the best cases in my opinion.

One Seidio Extended Size Convert Case and Holster. This is the exact same thing as above, but fits the extended battery instead. (SOLD!)

Two Aftermarket Standard Size Batteries (1500 mAh). These were bought but were rarely used. They seem to last longer than the OEM standard batteries, but again, were rarely used.

One Aftermarket Extended Size Battery (3500 mAh). I rarely used this battery, but I could go well over a day with this with heavy use. (SOLD!)

One Third-Party Charging Dock: This dock will charge the phone and an extra battery. The phone has to go in without a case. (SOLD!)

Additional Information/Comments
Price :
-Thunderbolt 1: $40
-Thunderbolt 2: $60
-Standard Seidio Case: $25
-Extended Seidio Case: $30 (SOLD)

All Accessories including batteries and dock: $50

Both Phones: $100

Entire Package: $125

I would really rather not split the accessories up, but I will split the cases up if need be.

Condition : For Parts
Includes : Everything listed above
Item Location : Broomfield, CO
Shipping Details : Standard shipping on everything but will ship USPS Priority if whole package is purchased.
Payment Options : PayPal Only. Sold as-is and no returns.
Contact Info :
christian8naylor@gmail.com
Additional Info: This is a great buy to fix your phone or to practice on fixing.

Reactions: ambareesh
IMG_20120613_162142.jpg

IMG_20120613_162228.jpg

IMG_20120613_162248.jpg

IMG_20120613_162304.jpg

IMG_20120613_162346.jpg

IMG_20120613_162432.jpg

IMG_20120613_162525.jpg

IMG_20120613_162600.jpg

IMG_20120613_162720.jpg

IMG_20120613_162727.jpg

IMG_20120613_162919.jpg

IMG_20120613_191807.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones