• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : 15 : Otterbox Defender - HTC DROID DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2011
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Otterbox Defender - HTC DROID DNA

Price

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Great: Device in great shape - no or missing accessories (USB Cable, etc)

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
Is anyone interested in a Otterbox for a DNA? It's just sitting in my drawer so I figure I should take whatever I can get for it. I assume after shipping I'll be netting a whopping $10 and you'll be getting a 40 dollar case.

It'll ship from NY within 24 hrs.

Seems like a good deal to me.

I thought you would like to know what I would do with the proceeds from the sale...while I would love to finish my basement and install a pool in my backyard, I think I'll use the money to buy a pair of shoe laces and some silly putty...

Is there nobody that wants a nice case for their DNA?

Upvote 0
ItnStln - I don't think it's stretched, but I haven't owned a DNA in months and it's hard plastic which doesn't have much (in any) elasticity to it...and it's in mint condition, so it should be snug as a bug in a rug. Unfortunately, I can't test out the wireless charging because I don't have a DNA nor charging pad, but I'm sure there's an answer in the forum somewhere.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

Upvote 0
ItnStln - I don't think it's stretched, but I haven't owned a DNA in months and it's hard plastic which doesn't have much (in any) elasticity to it...and it's in mint condition, so it should be snug as a bug in a rug. Unfortunately, I can't test out the wireless charging because I don't have a DNA nor charging pad, but I'm sure there's an answer in the forum somewhere.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

I'll drop you a PM in one second.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones