• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : 25.00 : Droid RAZR HD/RAZR MAXX HD Vehicle Navigation Mount (dock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Droid RAZR HD/RAZR MAXX HD Vehicle Navigation Mount (dock)

Price

Shipping Included?
..No

Payment Options
..Paypal, Check, Cash

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..-
(1) micro USB cable
(1) cigarette outlet USB charger

Additional Information/Comments
I like this but I like my Otterbox case more and this does not work with Otterbox (though I have tested it with 3 other covers and it works fine with them, just not the 1 cover I like!).

So the actual dock part is opened, but never used, and everything else is still sealed! BRAND NEW condition. I am happy to ship any method desired at buyers actual cost (I have a box and tape to ship it in, so no extra - just actual shipping cost).

attachment.php

Here is the link at VZW.com: http://androidforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45771&stc=1&d=1355964490
Currently getting 39.99 with free shipping, so this one is $15.00 off that and not much to ship 1st class! (or free local meet up/pick up/delivery in Atlanta).

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpg
    IMG_2709.jpg
    685 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Bob Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones