• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : 350 : Asus Transformer Prime (TF201) & Dock & Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2011
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Asus Transformer Prime (TF201) & Dock & Case

Price

Shipping Included?
..No

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Good: Device in good shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Includes Mobile Docking Station. Includes a leather folio case which also covers the docking station. And includes a stylus.

Additional Information/Comments
While I love my Prime, it's time to get rid of it. It's in great condition, never been rooted, and runs super fast. There are no dead pixels. But note that the GPS on all Primes suck. The back has some minor scratches on the metal casing, and part of the "U" in ASUS has chipped out (see pics). Also, there are two small scratches on the edge of the glass (see pics). Aside from those issues, this device is perfect. Overall I would rate it a 7.5-8 out of 10.

I'm including a docking station/keyboard (which is actually for the TF700 Infinity but works perfectly with the Prime) and a case which can be used while docked or separately as a tablet. And the case holds a very good stylus. Everything (besides the case & stylus) comes in the original boxes.

I would prefer a local deal, but I'm willing to ship at your expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones