• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : $450 : Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2011
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Verizon

Price
..$450

Shipping Included?
..No

Payment Options
..Paypal, Cash

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Case, screen covers, battery charger and extra battery.

Additional Information/Comments
This is as close to new as you're going to find. 9 out of 10, pristine condition. The phone has been in a case and had a screen protector on since day one.

Everything is in the original box and never opened (besides the phone). Ear buds, cables, manuals, etc. Also, I've never opened the charging kit and extra battery.

The phone is rooted and running AOKP, but I can put everything back to stock if you want.

Also, I'm willing to ship within the US, but you have to pay with PayPal first and I'll ship via USPS Priority with a tracking number for a flat $15.

Buy the phone or don't buy the phone. If you want to negotiate, fine, but don't chastise another member for what you feel is right or wrong ... and don't argue with any member who behaves that way. Use the report button.

BTW, and post that you start with "Not to be rude" usually is. No more of that please.

Upvote 0
Buy the phone or don't buy the phone. If you want to negotiate, fine, but don't chastise another member for what you feel is right or wrong ... and don't argue with any member who behaves that way. Use the report button.

BTW, and post that you start with "Not to be rude" usually is. No more of that please.

Well there was a lot of red thanks up there so I thought I'd throw a green one in to the mix.:rofl:

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones