• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : $475 : FEELER: MINT VERIZON WHITE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 + EXTRAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadYOacTiVe

Android Expert
Dec 10, 2009
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..FEELER: MINT VERIZON WHITE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 + EXTRAS

Price
..$475

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..2 White Samsung Cases (one on the phone, the other new in the box), White Ringke Slim Case with Box, Mint Navy Blue Elago Slim case, Mint blue/Gray Case Mate Tough Case. Brand new battery door.

Additional Information/Comments
This is really a feeler to gauge interest but would definitely sell with the right offer.

I have several successful feedback transactions here. I also have 100% ebay and have been a member since 1998. I also have feedback feedback on xda, http://forum.xda-developers.com/itrader.php?u=2264281.

Attachments

• Note2.jpg
    Note2.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: Bob Cat
I am on a blue razr M. Yes, i have two Razr M's but it looks like I have the other one sold.

Not sure what I'm getting next, Verizon doesn't seem to have much on their plate, was hoping they would get the S4 Active.

So what are you using now in its place? I'm on an S4. Debating on keeping it. Swapping it for the One when it comes out. Or going back to iOS. I'm on the fence of it all!

Upvote 0
I am on a blue razr M. Yes, i have two Razr M's but it looks like I have the other one sold.

Not sure what I'm getting next, Verizon doesn't seem to have much on their plate, was hoping they would get the S4 Active.

Jumped off the iOS bandwagon after playing with iOS 7. It's really the same phone with different icons and a control center. Oh, and icons that look like a pre-teen girl decided on the color palette. Still on the S4. It's a good phone and the camera is incredible. I'm now trying to decide if I want the One or if I want to get the 32gb S4 and sell my 16gb. I love storage and hate trying to micro-manage what is in there.

Upvote 0
I'm not a fan of phones without external SD support. It's just easier to move pictures, vids, etc when switching phones. I'm debating on getting the S4 or holding out a little longer to see what comes out after the Moto X.

Jumped off the iOS bandwagon after playing with iOS 7. It's really the same phone with different icons and a control center. Oh, and icons that look like a pre-teen girl decided on the color palette. Still on the S4. It's a good phone and the camera is incredible. I'm now trying to decide if I want the One or if I want to get the 32gb S4 and sell my 16gb. I love storage and hate trying to micro-manage what is in there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones