1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General For those of us that use Cricket Wireless

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gtpdjw, Apr 12, 2010.

1. gtpdjw

gtpdjw Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Machine operator
    Kettering Ohio
    If you don't know already Cricket will be be adding a Android phone in July is made by Kyocera and called the Zio. Here is the spec's include a 3.5-inch WVGA display, 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor, 3.2 MP camera with 30fps video record/playback, and Android 1.6. So this is great news for us that already have the Eris on Cricket because now there will be a way to fix the mms problem and the broadband work around. As soon as they release this phone I will be digging in to fix these problem that we all have right now I hope that they go with a mobile IP lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Advertisement

2. hlaalu

hlaalu Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    It will probably be released in Aug, the blackberry should be July.

3. hlaalu

hlaalu Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    However we are releasing the navigation on time which is a good sign that Cricket follows through.

If you're really interested, I'll start bugging upper management and try to squeeze an official date from them :)

4. fritzel67

fritzel67 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Yes, please keep us posted. Like gtpdjw I'm keen to get market apps working on Cricket's network on my Eris! ;)

5. xcellentdeals

xcellentdeals Member

Mar 25, 2010
    Now that definitely seems like a step in the right direction......WAITING PATIENTLY