• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

for those waiting for the dragon

OLED screens are not new and Samsung has it on their Rogue, I believe. That being said, Dragon at this point is just vaporware and the reason for the delay is really mating HTC's Sense UI with Android 2.0. They should be able to figure it out, but early testing has shown it to be not an easy port from 1.6.

Upvote 0
Looks like you read the original article that was linked, heh. Noone else seemed to notice, but looks like the Bravo is the Passion. Expect a 3.7' AMOLED. Hopefully it retains the same resolution as the Droid.

If it comes out in April, I can upgrade in July. Exciting!

Actually no. I came accross the engadget article last night...didn't really look too hard at the OP's link.

Upvote 0
Actually no. I came accross the engadget article last night...didn't really look too hard at the OP's link.

Yeah, I saw the Engadget article last night too, and was curious about the Bravo, but dismissed it since it only had a 3.7" display, as opposed to the rumored 4.3" on the Passion. The T-Mobile branding didn't really help much either.

Basically, the link in the OP equates the two.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones