1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Force Close Error Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wsb225, Jul 14, 2010.

1. wsb225

wsb225 Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Hi, I am new to this forum and new to android. I have the HTC Evo and when I am radomly going through emails or using another app, I get the following error:

"SORRY! The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. There is a Button for Force close."

Any help on how I can correct this problem, would be appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. wsb225

wsb225 Member

Jul 14, 2010
    BUMP. Does anyone know how to solve this problem or have any suggestions? Thanks

3. mityman50

mityman50 Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Student
    Southeast Wisconsin
    I get it all the time, too. But I always get it in the People app, whenever I try to view a contacts' Facebook profile. It never fails, and it's very annoying.

4. tornaudi

tornaudi New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Gah, having the same problem! Woke up this morning to discover all of my contacts have been deleted, and when I try and add them back in I get this message. Would love some help on this!

5. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    NYC
    If I am not mistaking that is the process that controls and syncs Facebook for HTC Sense. I don't think I have ever had it force close before but I know that before the latest update, that process would get stuck on syncing and drain the battery like no other.

6. wsb225

wsb225 Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Thanks for the reply. I will disconnect / unlog from Facebook and let everyone know if the error reports stop. ANy other suggestions or help is appreciated. Thanks.

Tags: